Tuesday 30 December 2014

The Blanket


The £900 Burberry Cape

The 'blanket' cape! A year ago, more often than not, one might have considered it as a figment of one's imagination.  
In contrary to that, Burberry's (now infamous) cashmere and wool cape were indeed the spotlight thief of their A/W '14 show! Undoubtedly the 'blanket' is having its moment into stardom, having being modelled by Cara Delevingne and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
I certainly have my heart at the right place for this one despite the potential for looking like you are recovering from illness or have slept on the street. What’s more? I love my bed, so going around draped in a 'blanket' seems rather fetching, doesn't it?

Hat: Forever 21
Gloves: Marks and Spencer
Clutch: Burberry
Blanket Cape: Marks and Spencer
Boots: Marks and Spencer



I would highly recommend a felt fedora hat (recent fall obsession) to elevate the entire look.









I carried my blanket cape with suede boots.You can even try reversing the cape for a different look! 







 You can take me for my words; the blanket cape fad is definitely worth taking a fancy for!










. 

No comments:

Post a Comment